Saturday, May 22, 2010

School Picnic

Boogs had so much fun at his end of school year picnic. For the past two weeks, he has been asking me when it would be "Dolphin Fest" day. We went to a Fall Festival called Dolphin Fest in October so I kept telling him we were not going to Dolphin Fest. Today, I finally realized why he kept calling the end-of-year picnic Dolphin Fest. Every year, the school rents an inflatable water slide. We had the same slide this year as last year. It turns out that there are two dolphins on top of the roof of the water slide. Boogs was remembering the dolphins from last May. I wish my memory was as sharp as his. It was a fun picnic. Boogs dug for buried treasure in the sandbox, got wet in the kid car wash, ate pizza and a  snow cone, played with the beach ball sprinkler, and had fun with his friends. I still can't believe another school year is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment