Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stamp Camp

Last night we had our last stamp camp for the year. Unfortunately, because of all the preparation for putting my house on the market, I could not find a lot of my Stampin' Up products. I had two packs of designer series paper to use in the projects that I could not find anywhere. I had to make a last minute run to Michael's to get paper. The girls were very understanding about not having only SU products in the projects. We made a mini magnetic memo board, a joy fold card, and a decoration for gift bags. I had planned on making Christmas luminaries and a small gift pouch. I had to dismantle my craft room so that it will "show" as a bedroom. Some of my things are in the house somewhere, but most everything is already in storage. The projects still turned out okay. We used these Stampin' Up sets: Jolliest Time of the Year, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and Happiness Shared.

The owl is the magnet and can be moved anywhere on the board.

The small flower holds the corner of the smaller part of the joy card closed.

Joy card opened up.

I love the Two Step Owl Punch!


No comments:

Post a Comment