Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fingerprint Art

Using an idea from the book

Fingerprint Lion

Free style

 A mountain of ants
Since we have been in the apartment, Boogs and I have not worked on a lot of art. There is carpet everywhere and I don't have a hose/backyard for washing down the art mat. We did get around to doing a little bit of fingerprint art after checking a cute little book out of the library. When I was a kid, I LOVED the Ed Emberley thumbprint books. I think I still have one somewhere. Thumbprint Critters is a very similar book. Boogs really enjoyed working on this art.

2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun. Meant to tell you today that I picked up a great science play book. Not that you ideas, but there might be one of two things you haven't done yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love new science books. We will have to come visit again and take a look.

    ReplyDelete