Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bento Lunch Supplies

Several of my Bento Blogger friends have been posting pictures of their lunch making supplies. I thought I would go ahead and share mine. *Realized after I posted this that I forgot to include my Lunch Punch Puzzle Set and Rubbermaid containers.
Containers and lunchboxes: I have one complete Laptop Lunchbox set and a set of their Bento Buddies 2.0. I use them almost every day, I love how well the containers seal. I have two of those grocery store "Crayola" sandwich boxes, a small Star Wars Thermos, and few small containers with lids. The Igloo Playmate 9-Can Cooler is the bag that I use almost every day. It has really good insulation, a net to hold the ice pack, a top compartment for Boogs' water bottle, it easily fits in my 5-year-old's backpack, and it stands up so the lunches don't get turned over. 

The top shelf of this cabinet holds the rest of my lunch making supplies.  The following 3 pictures show these supplies in more detail. 

Okay, did I mention that I have an obsession with cookie cutters?  It is not that bad! This is what is  on the counter: Back row - Wilton 9 pc Halloween set, Michael's Holiday Cheer 30 pc Christmas set, Lakeshore 63 pc Dough Cutters Bucket, Wilton 12 pc All Seasons Metal Cutter Set, Wilton 50 pc Animal Pals Set, Wilton 50 pc ABC and 123 Cutter Set. In front of those: Evriholder  Dolphin and Dinosaur cutters, Alphabet cutters, Wilton Comfort Grip Heart and Bear Cutter, Wonder Sandwich Sealer, various other cookie cutters, Seaweed punches, and a Duff Goldman Fondant Cutter Set.

I use the Animal Pals set a lot. So I divided the set into colors. All of the animal shapes are shown on the bottom of the container. I took purple, green, and orange crayons and made a dot on each picture to show which color to search in to find that particular animal. It works for me.

Miscellaneous supplies: Wilton Food Writers, Kawaii Bento Boxes cookbook, sprinkles, candy eyes, rice molds,  Egg Molds, roasted seaweed, large and mini Cupcake Liners, and a Dollar Store snowman lunchbox.




1 comment:

  1. Oooh, lots of great tools! Love that animal set, and that you have a system - that's what I need to implement!

    ReplyDelete